Butterfly Cottage, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
- sleeps six plus cot
- three bedrooms on one ground-floor level (two steps up from living area to terrace)
- free Wi-Fi
Butterfly Cottage is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage set in a redeveloped farm courtyard close to the River Orwell near Ipswich in Suffolk.
Convenient for Aldeburgh, Colchester, Lavenham and Ipswich, and easily accessible from London, Cambridge and Norwich, it offers excellent self-catering accommodation for a family or small group wishing to explore the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation in Suffolk
Butterfly Cottage's open-plan farmhouse-style living /dining / kitchen area leads out on to a private terrace and fenced garden, which afford fabulous views across the marshes towards the River Orwell. The terrace is ideal for al fresco dining.
There are three bedrooms, two with contemporary en-suite shower rooms with heated towel rails, plus a family bathroom with an over-bath shower. The luxury super-king-size beds in each bedroom can be converted to 3 ft single beds if required. The impressive master en-suite bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and a large window looking out to the courtyard.
All heating is supplied by an eco-friendly biomass boiler fuelled by woodchips. This provides all your hot water and central heating needs, all thermostatically controlled for your comfort.
We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.
Hazel & Richard Wrinch, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
Book On-line or by TelephoneOur prices and availability are always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made. If the holiday cottage and dates you want are shown as available, you can book on-line instantly. You can also book by telephone.
The Terrace, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
- Spacious open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with a 32 in flat-screen LCD TV with Freeview, a CD / DVD player, and a radio / iPod / iPhone docking station.
- Attractive kitchen equipped with dual-fuel double oven Range cooker with eight gas-burners, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, American-style fridge-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, slow cooker, bread maker, food processor, panini toaster, and plenty of good quality utensils.
- Two super-king bedrooms (can be configured with twin-beds on request), each with an en-suite shower room and a 19 in flat-screen Freeview TV.
- One twin bedroom (can be configured as a super-king on request).
- Hairdryer, hand towels, bath sheets and bath mats provided.
- Family bathroom with bath and over-bath hand-held shower.
- Free Wi-Fi access for use with your own laptop or smart phone. Please remember that we have much slower Internet connections in the countryside!
- Private terrace with fenced garden, outdoor furniture, barbecue, herb garden and car parking.
- Welcome pack and complimentary toiletries.
- Selection of games, guidebooks and maps.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Shared outdoor hot-tub with seating for six.
- Shared games room with full-size table tennis, pool, air hockey, and giant Connect 4.
- Large shared grass recreation area for football and other games.
- No smoking is permitted.
Lovely walks by the River Orwell
Table Tennis in heated Games Barn
Harvest time at Orwell View Barns, Suffolk