Primrose Cottage, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
- sleeps five plus cot
- two bedrooms on one ground-floor level (two steps down from hall to living area)
- free Wi-Fi
Primrose Cottage is a 5-Stars Gold luxury self-catering holiday cottage set in a redeveloped farm courtyard close to the River Orwell near Ipswich in Suffolk.
Convenient for Aldeburgh, Colchester, Lavenham and Ipswich, and easily accessible from London, Cambridge and Norwich, it offers excellent self-catering accommodation for a family or small group wishing to explore the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation in Suffolk
Primrose Cottage has an open-plan farmhouse-style living /dining / kitchen area, linked by steps to the bedroom area. The living area leads on to a private terrace and fenced garden, which both enjoy fabulous views across the marshes to the River Orwell. The terrace is ideal for al fresco dining.
There are two bedrooms, one with a contemporary en-suite shower room, plus a family bathroom with an over-bath shower. The luxury super-king-size beds in each bedroom can be converted to 3 ft single beds if required. One of the bedrooms has an additional 3 ft single bed.
All heating is supplied by an eco-friendly biomass boiler fuelled by woodchips. This provides all your hot water and central heating needs, all thermostatically controlled for your comfort.
We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.
Hazel Wrinch, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
Book On-line or by TelephoneOur prices and availability are always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made. If the holiday cottage and dates you want are shown as available, you can book on-line instantly. You can also book by telephone.
Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
- Spacious open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with a 37 in flat-screen LCD TV with Freeview, a CD / DVD player, and a radio / iPod / iPhone docking station.
- Attractive kitchen equipped with dual-fuel double oven Range cooker with eight gas-burners, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, American-style fridge-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, slow cooker, bread maker, food processor, panini toaster, and plenty of good quality utensils.
- Super-king master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a 19 in flat-screen Freeview TV. This room can, on request, be configured with twin beds.
- Super-king bedroom with an additional single bed. This room can, on request, be configured as a triple room with three single beds.
- Hairdryer, hand towels, bath sheets and bath mats provided.
- Family bathroom with bath and over-bath hand-held shower.
- Free Wi-Fi access for use with your own laptop or smart phone. Please remember that we have much slower Internet connections in the countryside!
- Private terrace with fenced garden, outdoor furniture, barbecue, herb garden and car parking.
- Welcome pack and complimentary toiletries.
- Selection of games, guidebooks and maps.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Shared outdoor hot-tub with seating for six.
- Shared games room with full-size table tennis, pool, air hockey, and giant Connect 4.
- Large shared grass recreation area for football and other games.
- No smoking is permitted.
Playing football with Dad